Paula Deen is a well-known Savannah-based restaurateur, author, and television personality.
The cooking business she has built over the years has helped her to win much praise and criticism over the years.
She is well known for her delicious high-sugar recipes, which many people have come to know and love.
With such a wide repertoire of recipes at her beck and call, it can be hard to know which Paula Deen recipes to go for.
But, we are here to show you the way. In this article, we are going to cover five amazing Paula Deen chicken and dumpling recipes (see also: 7 Amazing Paula Deen Gooey Butter Cake Recipes To Try Today)that you will love.
So, without further ado, let us dive right in and get started!
If you are looking for a delicious, easy-to-make, authentic chicken and dumplings recipe, this is going to be the best choice for you.
This classic dish is absolutely delightful to eat and very easy to make.
Before you can start cooking, you are inevitably going to need a few key ingredients to make this delicious Paula Deen chicken and dumpling dish.
We have listed everything you need below:
- Water – Four Quarts of Water
- Condensed Cream of Celery – One Can of Condensed Cream of Celery
- Paula Deen’s House Seasoning
- Chicken Bouillon Cubes – Two Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- Leaves – Two Bay Leaves
- Chopped Onions – One Large Chopped Onion
- Celery – Three Ribs of Chopped Celery
- Chicken – One Twelve and a Half Pounds of Chicken
- All-Purpose Flour – Two Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- Salt – One Teaspoon of Salt
- Ice Water – Three-Quarter Cup of Ice Water
- Corn Starch – Two Tablespoons of Cornstarch
Easy to make, delicious, and perfectly balanced. This dish is absolutely heavenly.
If you need a chicken and dumplings recipe that is perfectly seasoned and perfectly balanced, this is going to be the ideal recipe for you.
It is easy to make, and each ingredient works perfectly in tandem with the rest. You will love each and every bite.
If you want to make your own delicious batch of Paula Deen chicken and dumplings, you are going to need the ingredients we have listed below:
- Roasting Chickens – Two and a Half Pound Chicken Cut into Eight Pieces
- Celery Ribs – Three Celery Ribs Chopped Up
- Large Onion – One Large Chopped Onion
- Bay Leaves – Two Bay Leaves
- Chicken Bouillon Cubes – Two Cubes of Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- Paula Deen’s House Seasoning – One Teaspoon of Paula Deen’s House Seasoning
- Cream of Celery Soup – Ten and Three-Quarter Ounces of Cream of Celery Soup
- All Purpose-Flour – Two Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- Ice Water – One Three-Quarter Cup of Ice Water
- Salt – One Teaspoon of Salt
Yummy, easy to make, and perfectly seasoned. This is the kind of dish you can whip up on a weeknight without much trouble or planning.
If you require a delicious and healthy chicken and dumplings recipe to enjoy this evening for dinner, this recipe is going to be just what the doctor ordered.
There is nothing more delicious and wholesome than a warm and comforting meal like this.
If this version of Paula Deen’s chicken and dumpling recipe sounds like something that you want to make for yourself, then you are going to need to check the cupboards or head to the store.
Because you are going to need the following ingredients:
- Unsalted Butter – One-Fourth Cup of Butter
- Yellow Onion – One chopped yellow Onion
- Celery – One Cup of Chopped Celery
- Carrots – One Cup of Chopped Carrots
- All-Purpose Flour – One-Fourth Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- Chicken Broth – Two Containers of Chicken Broth
- Frozen Dumplings – Half of a Packet of Frozen Dumplings
- Rotisserie Chicken – Four Cups of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Fresh Thyme – One Tablespoon of Fresh Thyme
- Fresh Parsley – One Tablespoon of Chopped Fresh Parsley
You really can’t go wrong with this recipe, it makes the most delicious chicken and dumplings you have ever tried. Just make sure to check this recipe out when you get the chance.
This dish is packed full of rich and flavorsome ingredients, all of which work perfectly together.
You will not be able to get enough! It really is a wholesome and delicious meal that you will be able to serve quickly and without much effort.
With just a little time and patience, you can enjoy this highly flavorsome meal whenever you like.
But, before you can dash off to the kitchen and start cooking up a storm, you are going to need some bits and pieces.
So, make sure you have everything we have listed below:
- Chicken – You Need About Two and a Half Pounds of Chicken
- Cream of Chicken Soup – You Require one Can of Chicken Soup
- Ice Water – You will need One Three-Quarter Cup of Ice Water
- Water – Four Cups of Water Are Needed for this Recipe.
- Onion – One Chopped Onion
- Celery – Three Stalks of Chopped Celery
- Bouillon Cubes – Two Cubes of Bouillon Cubes
- All-Purpose Flour – Two Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- Cornstarch – You Will need Two Tablespoons of Cornstarch
- Bay Leaves – You Need Two Bay Leaves for this Recipe
- Paula Deen House Seasoning – You Need One Teaspoon for this Seasoning
You can’t get a much more delicious chicken and dumpling meal than this. It is perfectly seasoned and super warm and comforting. You will not be able to get enough of this delicious dish.
Do you require a delicious, filling, easy-to-make, and flavorsome meal to cook for dinner? Yes? Well then, this recipe is going to be perfect for you.
One taste, and you will almost certainly be making this dish time and time again.
If you love the look of this version of Paula Deen’s delicious chicken dumpling recipe, you are certainly going to need a few ingredients. In particular, you will need the following:
- Roasting Chicken – You Need Four Pounds of Roasting Chicken
- Celery Ribs – You Need Six Ribs of Chopped Celery
- Large Onion – Two Chopped Onions are Needed for this Recipe
- Bay Leaves – You need Four Bay Leaves
- Chicken Bouillon Cubes – You Need Four Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- Paula Deen House Seasoning – Two Tablespoons of Paula Deen House Seasoning
- Cream of Chicken – You need Two Cans of Cream of Chicken
If you require a dish that is easy to whip up for a family dinner, this recipe is going to be perfect for you.
It really is spectacularly delicious. So, make sure to check out the recipe when you get the chance.
We hope that you have enjoyed reading this article and learning about these fantastic Paula Deen chicken and dumpling recipes.
They are all super easy to make and with the variety of high-quality Paula Deen recipes available, you are almost guaranteed to find something that will suit your tastes.
If you have enjoyed reading this article, you absolutely need to check out the other articles on our website.
We have tons of astounding articles available covering a broad range of food-related topics. So, you will definitely find something new and interesting to pique your interest.
Thanks for reading!
Frequently Asked Questions
You will inevitably have some questions that you need to be answered concerning Paula Deen’s delicious chicken and dumpling recipes (see also “Amazing Paula Deen Goulash Recipes To Try Today“).
There are quite a lot of sides that can go well with chicken and dumplings.
Some of the best options are as follows: Mashed potatoes, rice, biscuits, cornbread, cornbread muffins, garlic bread, breadsticks, corn casserole, sandwiches, and more.
At the end of the day, it is entirely up to you what you have with your chicken and dumplings.
Generally speaking, chicken and dumplings are thought to be quite a healthy meal. It is high in protein and does not contain a lot of fat.
That being said, there are quite a few calories in dumplings, which is why there are some people that think that this dish is actually not healthy.
You should absolutely cover your dumplings and allow them to simmer with the lid on for about fifteen minutes.
When the pot is covered, do not uncover them as if you do, let the steam out, it can stop them from becoming light and fluffy.
There is no definitive answer to this question, every dumpling recipe will be different.
As such, the amount you should eat per serving will be different. In general, it is considered to be between six and eight dumplings per serving.
If you see dumplings being served on the street, they are generally eaten on their own. On the flip side, dumplings served at restaurants are often eaten as a side dish.
This is because they are typically served with soups, rice, veggies as part of dessert, and more.
5 Amazing Paula Deen Chicken And Dumplings Recipes To Try TodayCourse: Recipes
Are you interested in finding out about Paula Deen’s best chicken and dumpling recipes? Read this article to learn about which ones you can try today.
- Pick a recipe from above
- Click the recipe name and visit the website
- Collect the ingredients and the food
- Enjoy – don’t forget to leave a review