- This event has passed.
WCR Spotlight Event
Enjoy libations and curated bites by featured chefs, including:
- • Kim Alter (Nightbird)
- • Amanda Cohen (Dirt Candy, New York)
- • Jennifer Dewasha (ONE65)
- • Duskie Estes (Black Pig Meat Co., Zazu Kitchen and Farm, Sebastopol CA)
- • Elizabeth Falkner (formerly of Citizen Cake and Orson, San Francisco)
- • Kelly Fields (Willa Jean, New Orleans)
- • Nicole Krasinski, (State Bird Provisions, The Progress)
- • Emily Luchetti (Big Night Restaurant Group: The Cavalier, Marlowe, Park Tavern, Leo’s Oyster Bar, Petit Marlowe)
- • Michelle Mathews (KAIYO)
- • Nancy Oakes and Dana Younkin (Boulevard, Prospect)
- • Angela Pinkerton (Che Fico, Che Fico Alimentari)
- • Michelle Polzine (20th Century Cafe)
- • Jennifer Puccio (Big Night Restaurant Group: The Cavalier, Marlowe, Park Tavern, Leo’s Oyster Bar, Petit Marlowe)
- • Sarah Rich (Rich Table, RT Rotisserie)
- • Avery Ruzicka (Manresa Bread)
- • Elle Simone Scott (America’s Test Kitchen)
- • Daniella Senior (Colada Shop, DC, VA; Bresca, DC)
The evening will include an auction of amazing culinary experiences emceed by Liam Mayclem and Marcia Gagliardi, and all proceeds benefit WCR, a nonprofit organization advancing the voice of women in food and beverage!
About Joyce Goldstein
This Spotlight Event honors Joyce Goldstein, one of WCR’s original founders, and the chef/owner of the ground-breaking Mediterranean restaurant, SQUARE ONE, in San Francisco. Prior to which, she was chef of the Cafe at Chez Panisse and the founder and director of the California Street Cooking School, San Francisco’s first international cooking school. Goldstein has written 28 cookbooks, including the formative California Food Revolution, and was recognized by the James Beard Foundation in their Who’s Who of Food & Beverage in America (1985) and winning their Best Chefs in America (1994).
About Women Chefs & Restaurateurs (WCR)
Since 1993, WCR has been the premier organization for women in the culinary industry. The organization’s mission is to advance the voice of women in food and beverage through education, promotion, connection, and inspiration. Setting a new stage for women in hospitality, WCR effects change through scholarships, mentorships, and convening the community through events across North America.
No Upcoming Events
Be sure to check back for new upcoming events.